a. X-acto knife
b. Craftsmart yellow clay
c. Craftsmart black clay
d. Craftsmart white clay
e. Craftsmart purple clay
f. Craftsmart light brown clay
2. Neck and Body: Start with a long yellow cylinder and bend half of it upwards. Thin out the neck slightly.
3. Legs: Make four yellow cylinders. Attach each appropriately to the body. Next, make four light brown balls. Attach to the bottom of the legs as hooves.
4. Head: Make a yellow oval and attach it to the neck. Shape the muzzle a bit. Make thin, yellow strands and fold them in half and attach as the ears. Make two yellow stubs and place small, brown balls on top of them. Place them on the head as horns. Finally, make two small, white circles. Make two purple circles and place on the white. Make two black circles and place them on the purple circles. Add reflections (optional). Add the eyes to the head.
5. Spots, Mane, and Tail: Make a thin yellow strip and attach to the back. Add a light brown oval to the tip. Shape the tail and add texture by running the x-acto knife along the surface. (Use this technique for the mane as well.) Add a strip of light brown to the neck and add texture to make the mane. Add spots by making thin pieces of light brown and placing them randomly on the body.
6. Bow (optional): Make two purple loops and attach them to the base of the neck. Make two thin strands of purple and attach to the loops. Make one long strand and wrap around the neck. Place a ball over the center of the loops.
7. Bake: Bake the clay for 15 minutes in the oven at 275 degrees Fahrenheit. Once done, let cool. Enjoy!