• Craftsmart Clay
d. Note: The gray is a mixture of the black and white
2.) Body and Head
• Make a thick gray cylinder for the body and attach a medium sized gray ball to the top.
3.) Ears, Eyes, Trunk
• Create two small gray balls and flatten them. Curve the edges and attach as ears. Make two small white balls and place as eyes. Make two small black balls as the pupils. Add highlight. Create a thin gray cylinder and attach as trunk.
• Create four medium gray balls and roll out into cylinders. Attach three white balls at bottom for toes. Attach appropriately as front and back legs.
• Create a thin strip of gray and add it to the end of the body. Attach a small ball of gray and pull the tip for the fur.
• Create a tiny tan ball and roll it in the center. Attach to trunk and roll trunk around it.
• Set oven to 275 degrees and bake for 15 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!