2. Body: In order to make the body you must take a light brown cylinder and pinch out the top a bit to make it thinner. Then take two medium sized balls of light brown clay and flatten them for the haunches. Attach them both appropriately.
3. Head: Take an oval of light brown clay and attach to neck. Stretch out snout. Eyes: Place two white circles on each side of the head. Place two smaller black dots as pupils. Add the highlights.
4. Forearms: Take a long brown cylinder and bend it slightly at the elbow. Attach to shoulders. Paws: Take three thin strips of pink clay and press them together at the tips. Make a small hole in the end of the arm and place pinched edge inside the hole.
5. Ears: Take two pink balls and flatten them, then pinch the ends and attach the thinner side to the head. Score the marks with the X-Acto knife. Nose: Make a medium sized pink ball and attach to the end of the snout.
6. Feet: Follow same procedure as paws in step four. But this time just attach to bottom of haunches; do not make holes. Tail: Take a thin strip of pink clay and stretch it out and attach thicker end to the body. Use X-acto knife to make rings. Fur: Simply score the X-acto knife across the body where fur is necessary.
7. Bake: Set oven to 275 degrees Fahrenheit and bake for 15 minutes. Let cool before touching.