Random Q/A with Alyssa Badgerow
- What is the last film you saw? What did you think?
“I think that the last movie I saw was Trolls because my sister, who is 15 months old, is obsessed with it. It’s OK, there’s a cute story line with lots of music. It’s a little too childish for me. “
- What genre of music do you listen to the most? The least? Why?
“Mainly pop, whatever is on the radio. My favorite radio station is B96. I like rap music the least. I don’t have anything against it, but I just don’t listen to it and I never got into it. A lot of the songs are really inappropriate if you look at the lyrics.”
- Would you go bungee jumping or skydiving? Why? Which one seems scarier?
“I’d say bungee jumping. You’re doing it off a bridge, and it’s above water so if the rope breaks you’d land in the water. With skydiving, if your parachute doesn’t work, you’re doomed.”
- What did you do for your last birthday?
“I took a couple of friends with me to Six Flags. My family had season passes and we could bring a free person with. I was turning 17 during that birthday. My favorite ride was Superman. I love roller coasters.
- If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you’d buy?
“I’d probably pay for college first to make sure that’s out of the way. If I were to buy a fun, expensive thing I’d probably get a Tesla, maybe a white color.”
- Where would you retire to when you’re old? Why?
“Everybody goes to Florida. I’d probably want to go somewhere warm yet secluded. If it’s too busy it’s too annoying, so maybe Tennessee. I like warmer weather in general.”
- What was your first pet?
“The first pet that I remember was a guinea pig that was named Zorro. My mom named it after a favorite TV show character. He lived about seven years.”
- Are you a glass half-full or half-empty kind of person?
“When I’m talking to other people, I’m generally like, ‘look at it on the bright side,’ but if I’m talking to myself I’m like ‘no, it’s never going to work.’ I’m more optimistic around other people.
- What store would you max out your credit card at?
“Probably Tillys because I love the clothes and I want to buy everything in the store.”
- Would you ever consider studying/living abroad? If so,
“I was planning on doing that my sophomore year because I’d never been overseas before and I thought it would be a cool experience. I’d want to go to London because the city itself is big, and everyone talks about how nice it is. Something about it.”