Hot Off the Dress with Maddie Meucci

By Maddie Meucci

Seasons are changing and so are fashion trends! Black leggings are so last year.

Colored leggings have been the newest trend for girls at Huntley High School. Ranging from colors such as bright pink, to blue, or even purple, they make black leggings look so bland.

Sophomore Marissa Gough wore a pair of lavender colored leggings paired with a charcoal crew neck, patterned cabin socks, and black slip on vans. Her outfit was simple, yet the leggings spiced it up and made it look chic. 

If you’re wondering where you can find colored leggings, don’t worry, Hot Off The Dress has got you!

Colored leggings are found at a multitude of stores. These stores include, Lululeom, TJ Maxx, Fabletics, Amazon, and even your local Target. Depending on the store, these leggings can be a little pricey.

Such as Lululemon, their colored leggings are around $100. If you’re looking for a more inexpensive, but still good quality pair, TJ Maxx has a wide variety of colored leggings and many different brands to choose from for a lower price. Most of the colored leggings at TJ Max range from $15-$20. 

Gough found her adorable leggings at TJ Maxx.

Sophomore, Aly Cielak, wore a pair of turquoise leggings paired with a heather grey sweatshirt, black vest, and white vans. Cielak found her colored leggings at TJ Maxx as well. 

Colored leggings are a great way to spice up any outfit. They are also perfect when you want to look cute, but still comfy! You can pair them with almost any plain sweatshirt, crew neck, or t-shirt. 

Sophomore, Reese Hunkins, wore a cherry-red pair of leggings paired with a black, knit sweater, and white vans. She accessorized with a gold letter R necklace. 

Overall, colored leggings are the perfect addition to your wardrobe this winter season. You can find them just about anywhere and they go with so many pieces. You can mix and match them with just about anything! 

How can you beat staying comfy, cute, and warm this winter season? Say goodbye to your plain black leggings and try colored leggings, you won’t regret it!

Want more fashion tips, advice, and trends? Check out Hot Off The Dress by Amelia Pozniak!